User Guide &
User Guide | Precautions statement
The T-LOCK gun locking system is designed to help you keep your firearm stored in a safe condition. The lock does not relieve the handler of the firearm from always paying strict attention to gun safety rules. For protection from theft, the use of a safe or other secure system designed to secure your firearms is recommended. Always observe all of these warning and instruction when using the T-LOCK gun lock.
This T-LOCK is for use as an aid to your safety measures/ Gun Locks are not a substitute for safe firearm handling and storage, safety and safe firearms handling is everyone’s responsibility. The use of the T-LOCK will help prevent your firearm from being used (discharged) by unauthorized persons. This lock is not designed to prevent theft. Strict safety practices should always be followed even when your gun is locked.
10 Important Firearm Safety Device Tips:
Laws concerning firearms ownership, storage and handling vary among states and local jurisdictions. Learn and comply with your state and local laws and those of any jurisdiction to which you plan to transport or use firearms.
- 1. All Firearms should always be assumed to be loaded and should be handled as such.
- 2. Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
- 3. Don’t rely on your gun’s “safety”.
- 4. Keep firearms pointed in a safe direction at all times, even when unloaded.
- 5. Store firearms unloaded, locked, and in an out-of-sight location out of the reach of children.
- 6. Store ammunition separately under lock and key.
- 7. Store your gun lock key in a place separate from the gun out of the reach of any unauthorized users.
- 8. Gun locks are not a substitute for safe firearm handling and storage.
- 9. Safety and safe firearms handling are everyone’s responsibility.
- 10. Teach children basic principles of firearm safety. When encountering a gun: Do not touch it! Tell and adult!
Have You Checked Out Our Blog?
Check it out now! We post anything and everything related to firearms, trigger locks, the future of bio-metrics on gun locks, firearm safety device laws and more!